-
September 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
What else has AG made and subsequently discontinued?
Amelia-was she for the older girls?
AG Minis
Girls of Many Lands
Was there another product line? I'm thinking of just the older girls that the GOML and Minis were targeted to.
What other product could they come out with for the older girls? I started thinking about this with Elizabeth. She could be part of a new product line, although no name has yet been trademarked, she could be a "spokesperson" for the new Club or she could be a replacement name for Rebecca. (we don't know what kind of doll Rebecca is, do we?)
I'm just fishing for ideas!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks